Sr Full Stack Product Engineer
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamProduct
Sr Fullstack Product Engineer
Instruqt is a hands-on virtual IT lab platform. We provide software companies the tools to build engaging hands-on product training and show cases. We make it easy for people to get familiar with the software in a pre-configured, live, fully functional environment within a browser.
We're a startup proud to work with some renowned tech companies, including Google Cloud, Red Hat, Puppet, HashiCorp and Datadog .
Our engineering team is growing fast, meaning plenty of opportunities for those looking to build their career!
What you'll do
As a Sr Fullstack Product Engineer, you will be part of one of our small cross-functional product teams. As a member of this team, you will design and write state-of-the-art software, follow best practices, measure everything and be responsible from development to production.
Challenges you will solve
- Build and scale technology to provision sandbox environments on Kubernetes.
- Implement and maintain our design system in React and Storybook
- Scale code base development practices across multiple teams
- Integrating our platform with all major cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure).
- Ensuring high availability: Our customers rely on our platform to run live virtual product workshops for hundreds of users; offer self-service demos and sales enablement workshops and training.
- Proactively improve and optimize Instruqt’s development processes
What is in it for you
- A highly ambitious team consisting of experienced and talented professionals in the tech industry.
- The opportunity to be part of a well-funded company and on a hyper-growth trajectory.
- Hybrid working model
- Training budget and free books for personal growth
- The latest hardware of your choice, every 2 years
- We pay for your internet at home
- Some truly decent office parties and trips
- Hybrid working model
We are looking for people eager to join a young and growing product team. We believe that a small product team can build world-changing platforms and tools. To achieve this, we look for product-minded engineers, who bring fresh ideas, dreams, and ambitions to our team.
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience (preferably Go/Typescript)
- Be a mentor and sparring partner from a technical perspective for the rest of the organization (incl. technical + non-technical departments)
- Design scalable and reliable systems
- Take ownership of the complex technical aspects of (parts of) the product
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. We collaborate across small teams, clear communication is key to our success.
- You are passionate about product and user experience – customers are at the heart of everything you do!
- Experience in an agile, cross-functional team and in a fast-paced environment
- Go, GraphQL
- React, Typescript, Tailwind
- Postgres, PubSub
- Containerization platform build on Kubernetes
- Terraform to provision sandbox environments
- Cloud Integrations: Google Cloud / AWS / Azure