Full Stack Product Engineer
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamProduct
Instruqt is a hands-on virtual IT lab platform. We provide software companies the tools to build engaging hands-on product training and show cases. We make it easy for people to get familiar with the software in a pre-configured, live, fully functional environment within a browser.
We're a startup proud to work with some renowned tech companies, including Google Cloud, Red Hat, Puppet, HashiCorp, and Lacework.
Our engineering team is growing fast. We expect to double in size by the end of 2021, meaning plenty of opportunities for those looking to build their career!
What you'll do
As a full-stack Product Developer, you will be part of one of our small cross-functional product teams. As a member of this team, you will design and write state-of-the-art software, follow best practices, measure everything and be responsible from development to production.
Challenges you will solve
- Building and scaling technology to provision sandbox environments on Kubernetes.
- Implement and maintain our design system in React and Storybook
- Scale collaboration on a frontend codebase across multiple teams
- Integrating our platform with all major cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Alibaba).
- Ensuring high availability: Our customers rely on our platform to run live virtual product workshops for hundreds of users; offer self-service demos and sales enablement workshops and training.
What is in it for you
- A highly ambitious team consisting of experienced and talented professionals in the tech industry.
- The opportunity to be part of a well-funded and on a hyper-growth trajectory.
- Training budget and free books for personal growth
- The latest hardware of your choice, every 2 years
- We pay for your internet at home
- Some truly decent office parties and trips
- Plenty of remote working options, also after the world is back to normal
We are looking for people eager to join a young and growing product team. We believe that a small product team can build world-changing platforms and tools. To achieve this we look for product-minded engineer, who bring fresh ideas, dreams, and ambitions to our team.
- 3 years of professional software engineering experience
- Frontend development (TypeScript/React or similar)
- Backend development (Golang or similar)
- Experience in decomposing product requirements and creating a technical design
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. We collaborate across small teams, clear communication is key to our success.
- You are passionate about product and user experience – customers are at the heart of everything you do!
- Experience in an agile, cross-functional team and in a fast-paced environment
- Go, GraphQL
- React, Typescript, Tailwind
- Postgres, PubSub
- Containerization platform build on Kubernetes
- Terraform to provision sandbox environments
- Cloud Integrations: Google Cloud / AWS / Azure