Senior Product Owner
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamProduct
Instruqt is a hands-on virtual IT lab platform. We provide software companies the tools to build engaging hands-on product training and show cases. We make it easy for people to get familiar with the software in a pre-configured, live, fully functional environment within a browser.
We're a startup proud to work with some renowned tech companies, including Google Cloud, Red Hat, Puppet, HashiCorp, and Lacework.
Our product team is growing fast. We expect to double in size by the end of 2021, meaning plenty of opportunities for those looking to build their career!
About the role
As a product owner, you have the unique opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing team and the chance to leave your mark on an exponentially scaling company.
As a product owner, you own the vision and have a clear strategy to get there. Which results in a roadmap with initiatives and experiments that contribute to Instruqt’s overall success.
What you'll do
- Take ownership of your team’s products, including vision; ideation; development; launch; growth; and maintenance
- Conduct user research and analysis to gain a deep understanding of the needs and wants of our customers and/or employees, and identify areas of improvement
- Define and maintain the product roadmap in alignment with stakeholders and our other product teams
- Build and support a highly effective team in a rapidly growing organization
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and build consensus on the product roadmap
What is in it for you
- A highly ambitious team consisting of experienced and talented professionals in the tech industry.
- The opportunity to be part of a well-funded and on a hyper-growth trajectory.
- Above-average income and personal development budget
- We pay for your internet at home
- Some truly decent office parties and trips
- Plenty of remote working options, also after the world is back to normal
- The latest hardware, every 2 years
- 3 + years working as a Product Owner or product management related role
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to thrive new initiatives independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. We collaborate across small teams, clear communication is key to our success.
- You are passionate about product and user experience – customers are at the heart of everything you do!
- Experience working in an agile, cross-functional team and in a fast-paced environment