Senior Content Marketing Manager
RemoteNetherlands, Noord-Holland, HilversumMarketing
Instruqt is a rapidly-growing startup that helps software companies boost adoption and accelerate revenue with an easy-to-use, scalable virtual IT labs platform. More than 80 software companies use Instruqt to offer hands-on product experience on real infrastructure to educate and sell to modern buyers.
We're looking for an experienced content marketer to grow our marketing team. You could be a good fit if you're a storyteller who is inquisitive, curious, detail-oriented, and open to growth.
Why you should be excited about this role?
Be part of a fast-growing company. In 2021, we saw 300% growth in revenue and a 5x increase in usage. We have the foundation and market fit to scale our business to be the most sought-after virtual IT labs platform for product-led growth.
- We're a young company that's well funded and on a hyper-growth trajectory.
- We're proud to work with many renowned and fast-growing tech companies globally, including Google Cloud, Red Hat, Puppet, HashiCorp, Sysdig, Solo.io, etc.
- Our CEO is a serial entrepreneur with solid records of growing business and taking it to the next level.
- Our team consists of experienced and talented professionals in the tech industry.
We started Instruqt by helping people fall in love with new technologies. Our values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Transparency - We act and operate with honesty and integrity.
- Get shit done - We get excited about outcomes and moving the needle towards success.
- Work hard, play hard - We know the strength in working as a team, and we do it well.
- Always raise the bar - We are always looking to do our best, curiosity is in our DNA
- Make lemonade - No obstacle is impossible to solve. We turn challenges into epic opportunities.
- Be respectful - We are a diverse, talented team that respects differences. Take it or leave it.
About the Role
As a Senior Content Marketing Manager, you’ll shape and bring Instruqt’s narrative to market as a unique virtual IT lab for product-led growth. You’ll define a content roadmap that amplifies Instruqt’s story, educates buyers, and supports strategic growth targets. In addition, you will create content that excites our audience, who leads product marketing, sales enablement, and training at software companies.
The ideal candidate is a thoughtful and seasoned content marketer with experience across email, social, and website/blog. You’ve successfully built a B2B inbound marketing engine before and have leveraged a combination of channels and tactics to grow a robust marketing funnel. You have a track record of turning dry content into compelling, engaging, and easy-to-read communication assets that educate, inspire, and engage.
You’ve previously been held accountable to a metric tied directly to business growth. You’re comfortable challenging the status quo and excited to get creative and test new channels and content media.
Location: This is a fully remote position. We are open to candidates from the Eastern or Central US time zones. This is mainly because we are based in The Netherlands, this way we have more overlapping work hours to accommodate synchronous communication.
Scope of the role
- The champion tone of voice, copywriting, and content creation across all marketing channels according to briefing and marketing objectives
- Leverage thought leaders, research, and product content to create educational and inspirational content for various channels
- Lead the creation and maintenance of Instruqt content leveraging a mix of formats including videos, live streaming, podcasts, newsletters, case studies, and blogs.
- Relentlessly advocate for the buyer and the experiences they have with the content you create: how they find it, how they consume it, and how they use it to make decisions
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Lead efforts in generating demand via content marketing, SEO and conversion rate optimization
- Craft a variety of content types - web content, newsletters, lead nurture emails, infographics, blogs, case studies, video scripts, guides, memes, and social posts
- Optimize SEO on existing content and ensure new content pieces (web pages, blogs, videos, etc) are SEO friendly
- Evaluate existing content and content channels and recommend ways to increase effectiveness, tone of voice, and educational and inspirational value
- Create and maintain a content data dashboard to measure impact and performance and identify opportunities for optimization and new content
- Collaborate with product and sales team to build consistency in tone of voice and messaging.
- Conduct content audits, assist in the definition of content journeys, and develop resulting content strategies and insights
- Grow Instruqt’s organic search to reach everyone who searches for topics under MarTech, Product led growth, Lead/Demand Gen, Sales Productivity, Demo Automation, and Product Education.
- Marketing background and 3+ years of working experience within a similar field
- Seasoned creative with a strong background in copywriting, content strategy, and social media strategy
- With an ability to execute according to marketing objectives, switching from persuasive direct response copywriting that drives conversions to inspiring, educational content that elevates the brand
- Passion for education and learning
- Flexible, detail-oriented, and quickly adapts to last-minute asks and changing timelines
- Experience partnering with sales and product teams
- Basic familiarity with marketing tools like WordPress, HubSpot, Google Analytics, Databox, Moz, Canva, etc.
- Experience in developing and maintaining an editorial calendar
- Experience with tracking and reporting metrics, and using them to adjust marketing tactics
- Strong attention to detail that shows you care about your work
- Ability to nimbly balance brand voice and style with marketing objectives (direct response vs. inspirational/educational)
- Collaborative with a proactive mindset and excellent communication skills
- It would be a plus if you also have
- Personal experience with DevOps, CloudNative, and CNCF communities
- Experience working remotely in a start-up cross-functional team environment
Growth in organic traffic
Growth in the newsletter subscription
Growth in social following
Turn Instruqt into an authority on the following topics: Product-led Growth, Developer Marketing, Product Adoption, Sales Enablement, and Customer Education
What we offer
- We will offer you a very competitive salary based on your past experience and future potential.
- Personal development budget
- Flexible work schedule
- You will have a full-time contract
- Equipment: all you need to kill it at work.
- Health benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k retirement plan that includes a company match
- 20 paid vacation days and 9 US public holidays
- Opportunities to travel to our Netherlands office for team building