Frontend Product Engineer
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamProduct
Instruqt is a hands-on virtual IT lab platform. We provide software companies the tools to build engaging hands-on product training and show cases. We make it easy for people to get familiar with the software in a pre-configured, live, fully functional environment within a browser. Want to learn more about our product, try it out yourself.
We're a startup proud to work with some renowned tech companies, including Google Cloud, Red Hat, Puppet, HashiCorp, and Lacework.
Our engineering team is growing fast. We expect to double in size by the end of 2021, meaning plenty of opportunities for those looking to build their career!
What you'll do
As a Frontend Product Developer, you will be part of one of our small cross-functional product teams. As a member of this team, you will design and write state-of-the-art software, follow best practices, measure everything and be responsible from development to production.
Challenges you will solve
- Creating the best experience possible to help software companies remove friction in the customer journey.
- Implement and maintain our design system in React and Storybook
- Scale collaboration on a frontend codebase across multiple teams
- Build and maintain functional, contract, performance, and load-testing test suites to instill confidence in the code we ship to production.
What is in it for you
- A highly ambitious team consisting of experienced and talented professionals in the tech industry.
- The opportunity to be part of a well-funded and on a hyper-growth trajectory.
- Training budget and free books for personal growth
- The latest hardware of your choice, every 2 years
- We pay for your internet at home
- Some truly decent office parties and trips
- Plenty of remote working options, also after the world is back to normal
- 3 + years of professional experience as a frontend engineer
- Experience with relevant technologies in our stack (Typescript and React)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. We collaborate across small teams, clear communication is key to our success.
- You are passionate about product and user experience – customers are at the heart of everything you do!
- Experience working in an agile, cross-functional team and in a fast-paced environment